KTM 690 Enduro R st...

Meldingen
Alles wissen

KTM 690 Enduro R stolen in Rotterdam (NL)

4 Berichten
3 Gebruikers
0 Vind-ik-leuks
149 Bekeken
(@donpablo)
Topic starter

Hi,

in the morning hours (03:21) of the 15. October 2016 my KTM was stolen in C. P. Tielestraat, Rotterdam Netherlands.

It was a stock 2012 KTM Enduro R, no modifications except for Powerparts handguards.

Otherwise it looks exactly like this:

The thief was filmed on camera by a store on the street that had surveillance cams. The footage is at the police.
I'm trying to get the word out to the local motorcycle riders and was told to post here, but unfortunately don't speak any dutch (just German, English and Spanish)
If anyone has seen anything or can give any information, contact me at binaryplease@gmail.com

Thanks.
Pablo

Geplaatst : 21 oktober 2016 18:57
(@bijzonder-mooie-wielen)
Prominent Member

Hi Pablo it`s a real shit that a thief steal your bike Evil
But i think that you shoud post it in the other forum :www.motor-forum.nl
Because this is a small forum and the other forum is huge in holland and Belgium. :ugeek:
I hope your bike wil be found without damage Cry
Danny πŸ˜‰ LoL

Geplaatst : 22 oktober 2016 08:26
(@donpablo)
Topic starter

Thank, I have posted the same to motor-forum.nl

Post is over here:
http://www.motor-forum.nl/forum/list_messages/419530/KTM-690-Enduro-R-stolen-in-Rotterdam-NL-1.html

Geplaatst : 22 oktober 2016 16:54
(@iemand)
Honorable Member

Nevertheless welcome to the forum Pablo,
In general I can give you one advice. Stolen motorbikes, that are worth it, are shipped in containers at the port of Antwerp. It is easy sending them to any other country, after smuggling them over the Belgium border, because Antwerp customs don't check for vehicles that could be stolen in The Netherlands since they do not have direct access to the corresponding vehicle identification numbers.

What I would do in case of great loss, an expensive bike that is like hands on and so useful abroad, is probably print a number of clear pictures with frame number on front and send them to the customs of Antwerp.

The police has started an offensive against mobile bandits, this should shift the increase of foreigners taking things like lawn mowers and anything expensive they can hide in their van's away. It will be interesting to notice that the thieve is like from eastern European origin. Then the police should be encouraged to investigate in places where foreigners go and live temporarily. Also ask them to involve other video material since there are many security and traffic camera's. Good luck

Geplaatst : 23 oktober 2016 23:56
Deel: